photo d900fb07-317e-42e9-832b-29398e204ca5_zpsdvplcw5q.jpg  photo 01aa66a5-1acf-4f70-aa27-3aa543dac36e_zpsotrnlduu.jpg  photo 96e4c309-ff5c-4b96-bec3-ffa1ac13a8c7_zpsmgo0wdaq.jpg  photo b88a3a19-02fc-4884-9780-0edf95140a5d_zpsi7wejj2d.jpg  photo 89e575d1-19c7-40da-a4d4-348a4888c39e_zpshzupz5yj.jpg

Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

 

Despite my absence from my blog I have been doing relatively nothing while being back in America. I have caught up with some friends and family, and managed to watch some Netflix and clean out my room (phew), but updating my blog about my amazing time in Italy hasn't happened, yet. I promise next week will be the week for Italy updates and "what to do where" articles. For now, I want to let you know about some of the things I recently purchased.

I took full advantage of two sales in the last week, first the Ulta coupon that gave me 10% high end makeup brands (thank God!) and the Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. While I don't have a Nordstrom near me, I did need to pick up a couple things. First, I went on a mini shopping spree at Ulta and found this Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in the shade 'Birthday Suit.' I absolutely love the shade and the product. It is super creamy, build-able, blendable, and highly pigmented. I will definitely purchase this in a couple more shades. Next I picked up some more much needed Essie nail polishes in the shades 'Going Incognito' 'Wicked' and 'Ballet Slippers.' All beautiful shades that will be great to carry into the upcoming fall and winter seasons! The next big sale was Nordstrom's, where I picked up my new Kate Spade cheetah print phone case and a pair of BP boots. These are my fourth pair of black leather boots in the last four years, thanks to walking on a hilly campus, each pair gets ruined. I am hoping that these may last a little longer, since they came with a heftier price tag.

Next week, in addition to telling you all about my travel experience, I plan to get back into the swing of things by writing about style, beauty, books, and other things that interest me (well this is a style blog after all...). I hope you have a great weekend and stay tuned for some Italy talk!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?...